Friday, 23 December 2016

Hello and Merry Christmas!

Hello there!

First of all I would like to thank everyone who sent me messages of support, both through the blog and to my email.

It has been, and continues to be an awful long road to a full recovery.   Whilst the operation went well, and is doing its job - somewhere along the line I have fallen into a very tiny % in which something goes terribly terribly wrong.

That means I am either a complete and utter jonah - or very special!  So I am going for the special!!!

As a result my crafting really has proved so difficult, but I am adapting and adjusting - and will be posting as much as I am able in the New Year.

My family and friends have been nothing short of spectacularly amazing!  I am blessed!

So I would like to wish everyone of you a very Merry Christmas. but also a happy, healthy, peaceful and contented 2017.

Keep Safe!



4 comments:

Florence said...

I can't tell you how pleased I was to see your post notification come through. Knowing you are on the mend Kath is the best Christmas present ever.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Health and Happiness for 2017.
Take care, Hugs Flo xx

sheila 77 said...

Hello Cathryn, I just popped in as I sometimes do, and there you are.
What a nuisance (putting it mildly) to have post-op problems, I hope everything that can be fixed will be fixed as soon as can be.
I'll look out for further posts. Meanwhile, I hope the year 2017 will be a good one for you.
love
Sheila

Kris said...

Hello Cathryn, so glad to hear from you, and it is so good to know that you are getting better. Wishing you so so much all the very best!! Kris.

Neet said...

Well, loved receiving a comment on my blog which prompted me to come here and see what, if anything, I had missed.
So glad you are this side of the operation now and hopefully it is going to be a success (despite the % set back) and we can once again be treated to the wonderful eye candy that only Cathryn can produce.
Lots of Love to you and The Banana
Neet xxxxxxxxxx