Wednesday, 30 March 2016

An update and some news!

Hi everyone,

Well as you know I have suddenly stopped posting - and there is a reason for this.

Unfortunately I have to go into hospital to have a really bad and quite serious operation which is going to put me out of action for quite some time - it could not have come at a worse time, but is there ever a good time?

So I am taking a sabbatical of quite some months! That sounds better doesnt it!  Once I am up and running again I will begin my art journey once again!

Thank you for supporting me - and I do hope that you will continue to visit maybe to gain inspiration from previous posts, or just pop in every now and again to see if I have returned.

Bye for now!

8 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Oh no Cathyrn!!! So sorry to hear your news. I hope your operation is a complete success and your recovery a complete one. You will be sorely missed. Sending huge gentle hugs, Jenny xxx

Florence said...

Oh Cath! I did wondered where you were and what you were up to. Sorry to hear you have to go into hospital. Hope all goes will with the operation and that you have a speedy recovery. Take care, Hugs, Flo xx

Pamellia Johnson said...

I am sending you all of my thoughts and wishes Cathryn. Take care of yourself, and be sure to come drop me a line when you return. hugs :)

Kris said...

Hi Cathryn, wishing all the BEST and a quick recovery. Stay strong!!! Hugs!

Dawn Macfie said...

Oh, Cathryn, just popped by the blog to check up on the Craft Club, I was shocked to hear your news😨. I take it you have had your operation now and I do hope all has gone well? My thoughts are with you and get well soon Hun😌 I am so sorry I missed Craft Club but work has been so busy. Stay safe. Dx

sheila 77 said...

Hello Cathryn, hope it all goes well and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kris said...

Hi Cathryn, you are DEARLY missed!!!! I truly hope you are recovering quickly and that you are feeling better and stronger by now. Lots of hugs from Dublin!!!!!

Kris said...

Hi Cathryn, how are you??