Sunday, 17 January 2016

Be Creative with my photograph - an Altered Cabinet Photo

Hello!

Today we have snow!  At least its stopped raining thank goodness, everywhere is wet through, we went walking and are having to keep off the fields cos you would just disappear.

This week me and Diane walked at Rufford Abbey, lots of birdwatchers were out as there was a rare bird there - (me!).   We kept saying "have you seen it, we did it was great, came right up in front of us!" Laughing!!  Bit naughty - but it didn't half make us laugh, that and re-enacting the scene from Evita and Titanic on the balcony!!

So today I have done something a bit different for the Anything But Cute Challenge - (its a second entry cos I love this challenge blog)  and I am ringing in a watercolour set that I havent used for ages and ages so its a bit like new!!



then a vintage cabinet photograph

and altered it to this


I am in total LOVE with doing these now its my new craze!   Have a great week and keep warm!


10 comments:

IrinaR (Irina Rakovets) said...

It's so COOL, Cathryn!!!

Samra Leshinski said...

WOW!!! Nicely done!!
Thank you so much for joining our Ring Out the Old, Bring in the New challenge at Anything But Cute!
Hugs

Samra DT
Paper Talk with Samra

Redanne said...

A wonderful transformation. Thanks so much for joining in our 'Ring out the Old, Bring in the New' challenge at Anything But Cute. Anne DT x

Vintagehandmade said...

This is awesome! It turned out wonderfully! Love it!
Thank you so much for joining in our Ring out the Old, Bring in the New challenge at Anything But Cute! Branka DTx

MakaArt said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning! Cathryn, it is so wonderful work! Maria

Sara Barker said...

Wow, Cathryn, I would love to have been a fly on your art room wall to see how you transferred this black and white into this colorful, amazing creation! Snow??? You lucky girl; no, naughty! That was a funny little trick you played on other birdwatchers! And I would have fallen for it!

Thank you for joining us at Anything But Cute for our Ring Out the Old, Bring in the New challenge. Hugs! Sara Emily DT

Pamellia Johnson said...

Wow Cathryn, I just love how your mind works! This is fabulous, what a transformation! Seems you took to those water colours like a fish to water!! Well done!

While I'm here, I will say Thank you so much for joining us at Anything But Cute for our 'Bring in the New' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Cathryn, that is fantabulous! What a wonderful idea, you are so creative. Deb xo

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Cathryn, this is amazing!! Wow!! What a transformation!! The details are just spectacular!! I love the colors!! Stunning!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Anything But Cute "Ring Out the Old, Bring in the New Challenge"!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
Anything But Cute Guest Designer
A Mermaid's Crafts

Buttons said...

How creative is this!!! Love how your imagination works Cathryn. Jenny x