Tuesday, 10 November 2015

ATC Swap- Irina R!

Hello!

Sorry for the gap in blogging - I have been "up to something!".   Wowser what a lovely surprise awaited me yesterday, another ATC from the swap and all the way from Russia no less!

 Is'nt it a beauty!  The texture work on this is really clever and there is a little bit of text underneath, its very sparkly which is just right for the snowy seal.  Its really lovely - I have so enjoyed this swap its been an utter delight.

Irina has her blog on http;//irinar2709.blogspot.ru/ so I am off to have a little look!

Hope you are all well and thank you for looking!

2 comments:

Florence said...

It is beautiful. How lucky are you. TFS.
Hugs Flo xx

IrinaR (Irina Rakovets) said...

Thank you very much, Cathryn!
It's great that the card does not get lost and you like! I am pleased to)))