Saturday, 24 October 2015

ATC Swap - Maria!

Hello!

Look at my latest ATC Swap from Maria of Makaart!   Its named "Moonscape" which I thought was really different and the wording on the ATC says Lunar Waltz - isnt that different!

Close up the ATC is a landscape of shimmering texture which looks as if its been done through a stencil, and the little bird charm resembles quilling.

I have felt so inspired by these ATCs and have so enjoyed taking part in this swap - but I think you probably know that already!

Pop over to Marias blog  www.makaart14.blogspot.com it is well worth a visit!

www.makaart14.blogspot.com


|Have a lovely weekend and thank you for visiting!

2 comments:

Kris said...

That's one beautiful ATC you got!!!!;)

MakaArt said...

I really appreciate ❤ Thank you very very much. It is so amazing swap party! Maria