Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Mixed Media Tag


ey up mi duck!  or Ay up mi duck!

Either way we are in NOTTINGHAM!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!! and speaking the lingo......would you like some more?

intitcowd?    (thats all one word) "isnt it cold?"
tabs           - they are your ears, as in "intitcowd me tabs are right cowd"  - "isnt it cold, my ears are really cold"
ey up - "hello"
cob - thats a bread roll
nowt - nothing
owt - anything

OK........we went on a Gelli Plate course at the weekend at ATP and really enjoyed it, what a generous teacher Kasia is!  I was totally carp at it, but when I got home I knuckled down and I really like it!

So...............I thought I would enter Artful Times Challenge which is Orange and Hot Pink  

I made the background using my Gelli Plate and then did the stencil - I think the stencil is Lina Cavalieri again and its a great stencil!  I loved using it.  Then doodled all sorts of stuff.  Finally I finished it off with some more coffee filter flowers which I dyed using Marmalade and Red distress inks.





Have a great week, keep visiting because I will show you what to make with these tags - and its pretty neat!



5 comments:

Suze Bain said...

I was using a gelli plate at a workshop at the weekend too, but we were printing on fabric. Your tag is fab. Enjoying your lingo world tour, when you comin' to Scotland!? Xx

Joi at RR said...

Dear my Cathryn - I would never have thought of this design in a million years.... LOVE your gal. What fabulous CREATIVITY. j.

WendyK said...

Fabulous, love the background and all the stamping and stencil work. Thank you for joining us on Artful Times.

Neet said...

That's brill and now I want to know if the doodling is zentangling or it is a stamp? Love it either way.
Great flowers on the top - don't tell me you made those too.
Thanks for joining us at Artful Times.
Hugs, Neet xx
did you call me a S---e 'cos I cannot think of anyone else in Notts doing that LOL and guess what - I can talk Nottingham jus like you can.

Mona Pendleton said...

Fabulous tag! Love the beautiful background!