Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Travel to question yourself Tag!


Aloha!

Look at me arent I a naughty blogger!!!  Well to be truthful I have been working hard on a really exquisite bit of artwork, and its took me ages.   Its gone off to its destination now - and I am back with the challenges.

I forgot to put the clocks forward as well - so I was all over the place Sunday, the banana never knows anything anyway, the only time he knows is Dinner time!! But he does have an encyclopedic knowledge of licencing hours ha! ha!

However, I must admit that I am in total and utter love with a new man - head over heels in love in fact, totally smitten and our time together is limited to just 1 hour a week.  Its very new - just 3 times we have met - Sunday evenings 9pm .......Oh Ross Poldark I am in total lurve and lust wiv you!!!!!!

So apart from that I just had to enter Miss Neets Challenge over at Artful Times which is "In the style of Tim Holtz" -  as you all know I am a HUGE FAN of both Miss Neet and this blog - so please go and enter because you have a huge amount of creative freedom.

I decided to do a tag - I really do enjoy working with these MDF tags they are from the Robster





There is a lot of embossing, inking and howsyourfather in this tag, but the whole story is about "Travel to question yourself".  What thats about I dont know, but it sounds pretty profound doesnt it!

Butterflies and Moths fly around you see ..... they travel....., the woman in the hat and fur collar in the little picture, shes got a secret, I mean look at her smirking!   Would you smirk like that if you were wearing that hat, although I have to say I have a hat - its one of those fur cuff hats but its a bit big and keeps dropping down,
but it looks most fancy - very Russian.

I will be posting again in a couple of days as I have just completed a second project for another challenge and its really different.

You will also notice that today we are speaking Hawaiian -

so.....have a lovely week, be strangely creative and 

kipa hou mai!


7 comments:

WendyK said...

A fabulous tag, love all the different elements and colours.Thank you for joining us on Artful Times.

Suze Bain said...

She looks a right one, her with the hat, bet she'll be putting up the 'do not disturb' sign when she gets back to her cabin. Guffaw! Fabbie taggie! Xx

Pawsitively Creative said...

Lol! I do think she is keeping a secret or just learned some fascinating information. What a wonderful tag and story as well! Love all the different elements! Hugz! ~Niki

Florence said...

I think you are just naughty full stop!! LOL! Absolutely gorgeous tag. Beautifully made as always.
Have a lovely Easter.
Hugs, Florence x

Neet said...

Oh Cathryn, what are you like? You do make me smile, I just love reading your blog.
Love seeing what you have made too and this week it is yet another of your lovely creations. What a lot of fab elements you have included on it. Love the lady with her hat (I too have one of those Russian ones and feel very grand and tall when I wear it - probably look a 'nana).
Thanks for joining us at Artful Times.
Hugs, Neet xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great travel theme!

Sarah B said...

Fantastic tag and very amusing commentary - I think the lady in the hat is looking at something she shouldn't get my drift- like Ross poldark in that corn field x