Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Romance for Artful Times


Bonjour les amis!

Well I am rather late am I not!  Thats me out and about and generally having a good time.

Over at Artful Times the challenge is ROMANCE as you know I am more of a grungy crafter, but I thought I would do something very soft, pretty and romantic - and here it is.






I had to do this first thing this morning, hence the shadows, cos I am out today, and actually am on my way again after I type this - I am a gym bunny!  Yes, 3 times a week at the gym - proper full on work outs, treadmills, cross trainers the lot.   

Anyways - its a flat canvas board, and its been textured, inked, mona lisa powdered and just about everything else!  The flowers have been die cut from watercolour paper and then I painted them with watercolours to get the soft random effect I was after.

Do pop along to Artful Times and enter the challenge - they are so lovely and you can do what you want, how you want, and with what you want!

Have a wonderful week!

Au revoir 






5 comments:

Suze Bain said...

Ooh err, this is really luverly, the flowers are fab. Give yourself a pat on the back for being a gym goody two shoes, while I scoff another choccie! Lol xx

WendyK said...

I'm with Suze, I would rather scoff a chocolate than go to the gym. I digress. Love your colourful entry for Artful Times, those flowers look fabulous. Thank you for joining us on Artful Times.

Craftychris said...

Ooh what an awesome canvas! I absolutely adore it! I have never had a go at a canvas - I think you have inspired me to try! Thank you! xxx

Neet said...

and you are lovely too! Thanks for the compliments.
Now to your canvas - you can do pretty just as well as you do grunge. Love this canvas which is so bright and with beautifully arranged elements on it. The flowers are gorgeous and rival those of well known companies.
Thanks Catherine - Hugs, Neet (Artful Times) xx

Craftyfield said...

I meant to make something romantic but like you I find it difficult! However, your canvas is gorgeous, the watercolour flowers with their gradation of colours are perfect. Love the lustre too and many of the other details you've included.