Saturday, 10 January 2015

Atypical Fragmentology - Somerset Studios Wowser!!!!!!


Hello Peeps!

How utterly fabulous - my Atypical Fragmentology project has made Somerset Studios Jan/Feb 2015 edition!!   I mean - this is like the Vogue of the crafting world and its the one magazine I have always wanted to be published in!



So you can imagine I am pretty thrilled!

Here is my project:-



Also I have to say that I purchased a copy of the mag from AFTH (Art from the Heart) and it was wrapped beautifully when it arrived (really quickly) - all wrapped up in tissue paper with a little charm attached - well done AFTH it made all the difference!

Bye!


5 comments:

Florence said...

Wow! wonderful project. Congratulations! Really mean that. Your work is always fantastic. I am so pleased for you.
Hugs Flo xx

Suze Bain said...

Well hello there Mrs! I have been an absent blogger of,late, no real excuses, I just couldn't be bovvered! Anyways, what do I see here, not only have you been published, but published in some very fancy looking publication! Well done you! Your work is always fabulously creative! Xx

Sara Barker said...

OK! Really???? I bow to you! You visited my blog and left a lovely comment, but what the what? You are published, and in the highest sense according to me! I'm submitting for the holiday edition and you can see it this month on my blog before they scoop it up. HA, Ha! My good friend was published their this year, too! SOOOO H A P P Y for you!!!

Sara Barker said...

PS GREAT project, too!

Karen Petitt said...

That is so beautiful! Yep it is most definitely our version of Vogue and a fabulous way to describe it too. I wish I lived closer to your club as I would love to learn how to do that too, a fabulous project and a great way to start the new year too x