Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone!

Have the most wonderful Christmas and to you all have a HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PEACEFUL 2015.

Back with a bang in the New Year with projects on the go, I have had a full year off more or less, and feel inspired.   Back to the challenges and bringing new and fresh ideas - so keep visiting.

People keep asking me to tell them more, how I have made things - so yes I will also do that.  

Also - I am still being a tight git!  (hurrah for the tight gits!) - so once again its all about the stuff in "me shed", and of course using 
totally random things.

Enjoy the festivities - I am having a great time!



3 comments:

Buttons said...

So glad to hear you are getting back to your complete creative self. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a productive New Year. Jenny x

ionabunny said...

God Jul. Hugz

Von said...

Looking forward to a great New Year ☺
Luv Von ♥