Friday, 7 November 2014

The house............


Was very quiet, the air still and thick with a sense of unease and with my heart beating loudly, I knew I could not put it off any longer - I opened the door.

I could barely make out the shape in the darkened room - it seemed to shimmer in the moonlight.

It spoke - and I gasped, tears streaming down my face - I continued to hold onto the door handle - too afraid to let go..............

"Who are you?" I whispered.

"I have returned" it said.......................... and then at that very moment I understood.

"At last - I have missed you so very much, why did you leave me,
why could you not stay?"

"I wont leave you again" it said, "I am home - I am MOJO!!"



1 comment:

florenceandfreddie said...

Hanging off every word. So, Mojo is back!? :) Hope you are ok.
Hugs, Florence x