Thursday, 20 November 2014

Fantastic and playing with the "texes!

Hi!

Well the fantastic refers to a comment I have just read in the Trabeculectomy page - Hey Paul, thinking of you and I hope all goes well!   Email me if you need any further information or want to ask a question.

Playing with the 'texes - thought you may like to see these - bit strange, bit weird - but I love them (natch!)

The 'texes refer to Envirotex and Powertex - with a massive nod to Allison Turner who does the most fab and fantastic work - I love her!  Go google her and visit her site and facebook page, she is a proper talent.






Bet you are thinking "what the bloody hell are they supposed to be"
LOL!!!!   

They look so weird and wonderful and downright fabulous, I just like holding them and looking at them!

Keep being creative everyone - got loads of new stuff on the go - keep visiting for a real good MDF project - its a corker!

Have a great week!


No comments: