Sunday, 15 June 2014

Glance at Atypical Fragmentology


Hello! Just a quick post today - I really want to keep up the momentum of actually posting more than anything..........

I have purchased this lovely stamp called "Glance" it really appealed to me and I felt I could get quite a lot of use out of it - and of course I "fragmentologized" it!




It looks like Victoria Beckham - the more I look at it the more it looks like her - do you think it does?    

I used these wonderful MDF boards that Rob does as my base as they really take the hammer of mixed media - you can do anything with them as they make such a good foundation for your work.  

Bye peeps and speak soon!











3 comments:

Florence said...

Hullo! Gorgeous project. That is a lovely stamp. Where did you get it from or rather would you mind telling me who made it. Great to have you blogging again.
Keep out of mischief and take care.
Florence xx

Florence said...

Hullo! Gorgeous project. That is a lovely stamp. Where did you get it from or rather would you mind telling me who made it. Great to have you blogging again.
Keep out of mischief and take care.
Florence xx

Wandering Star said...

Wow Cathryn, These are beautiful.
Love CeeBee