Great title!!! Hello - how is everyone? So thought I would post some pictures of another project - "Fragmentology I read the words" -
now if you look closely ........really closely......zoom in now......at the picture.........You've read the words....ergo...you have been
That means many things:-
1. The carver at the £4.95 carvery will cut you the best bit of meat and avoid the burnt and dried up Turkey.
2. You will be irresistible to all that meet you
3. You will always get the Mail on Sunday You Magazine
when they deliver the papers.
4. You will always approach an empty checkout queue at Tesco
and when the assistant says "would you like any help packing?" George Clooney will be at hand.
5. "He" wont leave the light on in the garage so that someone (you)
has to go out to turn the blooming thing off!
Wow! What more can anyone ask? Although there are other (more secret and profound) benefits, that can NOT be spoken of.
However, here is a little tip, dont take the knife to your partner a la
Penny Dreadful - cos they simply wont like it!!!
Thought I would sneak this one in .....this is my entry into the Scarecrow competition but Mum wouldnt let me do it cos she said it wasnt nice!!!! God love her eh! Look at them pants - I think they are her best ones, she has probably got them on now.
Inside of the book -
I was dead chuffed with this bit......
And the whole book.
Its an MDF book box from the Robster, and I do believe it is on display now.
Bye Bye and have a great week!