Friday, 3 January 2014

Atypical Fragmentology


atypical fragmentology
eɪˈtɪpɪk(ə)l,a-/ 
adjective
  1. 1.
    a strangely creative made up phrase; full of rubbish and stuff you would throw away;
  2.      something used differently from its intended purpose; terribly strangely creative







  3. This is the Strangely Creative 2014 Trend 

Yes thats what I am concentrating on - in fact I am going to try very hard not to buy into all the new stuff this year - I want it to be all about whats in "t'shed".   Mainly because I keep falling over stuff, and I have to take stuff out to get at stuff.  Then, I forget what I have, and end up buying it all over again.  IT HAS GOT TO STOP!!!!

So - I was HUGELY, MASSIVELY excited and inspired by this.........


I know its a bit creepy sick - but its so strangely creative isnt it!!!!!   

So I have done something inspired by this and I will post a picture of it tomorrow - cos the camera battery is flat! (laughing!)

A huge EY UP to everyone, I am back - not firing on all cylinders, but am back!    You read it here first ATYPICAL FRAGMENTOLOGY - bloody hell that sounds fantastic dont it!   Use it, cos it sounds right good.   
"Doing much?"  
"Just a little atypical fragmentology thats all!"







3 comments:

Suze Bain said...

LOL! XX

Von said...

Great to have you back in blog land Cathryn and looking forward to seeing your take on the strangely and creative :)
Von ♥

Neet said...

Nice to have you back. Missed you in more ways than one.
Love Neet xx