Monday, 6 May 2013

Yvonnes Halloween Dance....


Hello!

OOOOO been busy painting......the fence!   Oh my life that fence just kept going on and on and on - and its still not done!  Christ I felt my age I tell ya!

So the sun is out and its been the most glorious Bank Holiday Monday - to those visiting from abroad, in the UK whenever it is a Public Holiday it rains!    But it is so lovely to see everything
springing into life - we are still walking and the other week had to roly poly under some barbed wire
because we couldnt find the stile!  Me hair was all over the place - sticking up, proper "bed head!"

So - Yvonnes Halloween Dance is actually a prototype surface that the Robster did and he is now selling them.    Here are the pictures and I do urge you to go and visit www.rhondasoriginals.etsy.com cos her stuff is fantastic!   The doll I have used is Yvonne and I LOVED making it up - well well well worth the monies and just that bit unusual.

Email me if you have any questions about the box - I have been popping in and out to visit all of you
but havent left a comment due to time - but Cathy Michaels did a super little entry on branding, so go and have a visit. 














4 comments:

Buttons said...

Now this looks rather special. I'm totally intriqued by what Rob has come up with. Need to get up there and take a look when they are around. Most impressed with your efforts on the fence. Ours is about to fall down! No point painting something that has more holes than wood:) Enjoy the sunshine, hugs, Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website.
I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to revisit once again since i have
bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the best way
to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.



my website; fc1.vortext.org

Rhonda's Originals said...

I love Yvonne! Thanks so much for mentioning my website! I will direct my fans over to your place for a visit to see your projects.

I had a few questions on this lovely piece.

Is the skirt crepe paper or fabric?

Did you transfer the paper onto the wood cogs or is it glued to the front?

Cheers from Connecticut, USA,
Rhonda
www.rhondasoriginals.blogspot.com

strangelycreative said...

Hi Rhonda - I dont know how to do the "reply" to comments that others have on their blog - so its me "commenting!"

The skirt is tissue paper which has been stamped with Stazon and then spray inked - it turned out really grungy which I loved.

The scrapbook paper (Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shop) is glued onto the front and then when its dry you just take an emery board/sanding pad and sand the edges away.

I just LOVE your work - the designs you have are amazing!