Friday, 5 October 2012

MDF Clock - cutting out

So how are you getting on with the cutting out?   I am not posting every day so this will give you time to sort yourselves out - BUT Graphic 45 is expensive and its also a swine to cut out - its so pretty you a) dont want to cut into it  or b) dont know what to cut out exactly......

To help you along - my aim is to use half of the pad only.   Cos I am quite tight, but the main reason is that I shared this pad with Roof.  So you could do that - get together with a friend and share the pad, or make two clocks because this clock is going to be TO DIE FOR!!

I have cut out from the first page and a little bit from the page with the clocks on - the verbiage is far too nice not to use and it fits in exactly where this clock is going.

DO NOT throw away the scraps......you will see why in the next picture
 I am also using dies and will use the scraps to cut as many as I can...... I am using a flourish (this one came with my Big Shot, so use any flourish that you have),  also Marianne Designs flower and leaves, and Key.   Now both these dies are brilliant because they lend themselves to anything and everything and they are small enough to not waste paper.  I purchased these from www.pdacardandcraft.co.uk its a lovely craft shop, nice people and good service.

 
Everything with Graphic 45 is already colour co-ordinated so you cannot go wrong.  This is how far I have got and tomorrow I am going to sort out my old broken jewellery bits and bobs - so remember thats what you need to start looking out for and asking for.  Old broken jewellery.  Plus lots of other things from your craft stash!


signature

2 comments:

Wandering Star said...

i can't do what you do so expertly, but I do love reading your blog and seeing the wonderful creations you make
CeeBee xxx

Buttons said...

Like the attitude there hun, waste not want not. Off to see what you've done next. Hugs, Buttons x