Wednesday, 22 August 2012

More ideas!


this is almost a collage tissue box -  lots of different size papers have been glued on the box and its very very effective.

 Roof is ace at these tissue paper flowers - made using her cuttlebug and then she uses a very soft distressing ink to add a little colour and twinklies the edges before assembling.
 Some of the flowers on the paper have been enhanced by outlining with the twinklies.
 Pot for pens decorated with die cut shapes and the torn rolled roses - simple but lovely.
Close up of the yellow and white felt die cut flowers which adorn the pretty baby sign -

What a fab gift for a new baby this would make - wouldnt it look lovely on the door or the wall.



2 comments:

Neet said...

Love this! I was so excited to see you had posted and then scrolling down I found lots of them - all scheduled of course - my oh my you have been busy.
Hope you are feeling a bit easier now by the way.
I love this tissue box - would you mind if I made one using your idea? It would be perfect for me to take with me to the show.
Love all of your flowers and on that word they look gorgeous.
Take care - Hugs, Neet xx

baileyrosy.com said...

Fabulous my dear what gorgeousness, those big tissue flowers ar4 so flouncy bouncy and delicate and the baby sign simply delectable.

Marie